The Student Council and Parent Council are sponsoring the 7th Annual Durham Academy Spirit Week T-shirt contest. Please consider submitting a design to celebrate DA Middle School spirit. Your design may be chosen to decorate the t-shirts given to all Middle School students during Spirit Week. Here are some details about the contest.
- Your submission must include the Durham Academy name or Logo and the year 2018 somewhere in the design.
- You may choose to include a front pocket design, a back design, or both.
- Your design may be created by hand or on a computer.
- Hand drawn submissions must be drawn in a black fine-point Sharpie. No colors or ultra-fine lines in the original submission.
- Computer generated submissions must be black & white, original designs, and may not include images from the internet. Please obey copyright rules.
- You may attach a second draft with a suggested color scheme (not required). The front pocket is limited to 1 color and the back can have up to two colors. Please understand that we may need to change the colors at the printers.
Design submissions are due on Monday 12/4 at 8:00 AM to Ms. Morris (411), Ms. Aitken (413), or Ms. Mack (213).
Click the RED LINK below for a COPY OF THE T-SHIRT DESIGN PACKET!